Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vulcans

It seem like everyday...or at least for the past two. I listen to people, with the giggles and the squeals, people taking things much too personally, and I'm bored. I can feel my ears tingling, like the upper cartilage is just itching to spike up to an elongated point. Primitive emotions irritate me. Meanwhile, as I am a horrendously passionate person, I really can't be a Vulcan. And there goes my dreams of being analytical and bitchy for forever.

However, I do get to involve Vulcans in my immediate design future. I was going to do something involving Prince, and the 25th anniversary of Purple Rain. But, when i got down to doing my "five propositional sketches," all i could draw was Spock. Luckily, Sean liked my ideas. So, I will soon be making a poster for a Logic Development Conference, probably featuring some pointy ears and perhaps a Vulcan hand signal or two.

3 comments:

  1. You could do a silk screen poster fairly inexpensive. I have the screen and squeegee. Sound like a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SuMgOnaXk

    hes quite a goofball, a hardcore kick in the teeth goofball. There is all this energy and power in cynicism.

    ReplyDelete