Monday, November 23, 2009

Johnny D'Elia



We drove to Tampa to visit my grandfather today. It's been ten years since I've been down there. For some reason, my squeaker died. I didn't really say anything unless I was asked a question. "I've never seen you so Mousy." -dad. I guess that's how I handled the awkwardness. Meanwhile, Andrew doesn't handle nervous tension well, and blabbered for the whole four hours we were in the house.



He's going to either die of a blood clot or his blood chemistry is going to get so out of whack that his heart will stop.

1 comment:

  1. When my grampa died in Jacksonville FL. I was stuck in Los Angeles. My grampa was given a freeMasons send off with the lil aprons n such. They said there were a lot of people there. I really wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete